Finance and Insurance
- Oversee the integration of two separate networks, as well as business office operations
- Key participant in network architecture design for a network
handling real time stock/bond trading world-wide. Provide
interactive access to equity markets in the Americas, Europe,
Asia, Middle East & Africa
- Engineer/implement architecture for client inter-entity links
- Develop overall technical solutions including network
components, physical and logical topologies, routing policies
and disaster recovery schemes
- Design ISDN solution for client network and provide
contingency planning and disaster recovery design strategies
- Participate in the operational turn down of the client network to
migrate traffic to the Chase Network in a controlled manner
- Management of all IPX issues on Data Highway (the entire USA
local and Domestic) with a staff of two.
- Performed network designs and provided guidance to different
groups on requirements to implement networks on DH
- Designed and installed an application specific DS3 ATM network
off SONET Ring.
- Redesigned Merrill Lynch’s External network, to provide
redundancy (dynamically) between buildings.
- Engineered and implemented the first true VLAN project for
Merrill Lynch using Cisco’s 5500s and 5000 hardware
- Authored the IGRP to EIGRP plan for Data Highway which consist
of over 1000 routers.
- Designed and Implemented a new Market Data Backbone for
Merrill Lynch including the engineering of the distribution of
- Evaluated Cisco's Voice Over IP, Voice Over Frame Relay and
Voice Over ATM Technologies
- Redesigned CITICORP North America OSPF/BGP router network using
ATM as the primary transport media, with ISDN for backup.
- Redesign various OSPF/BGP areas where sites within an area
were closing and areas were merging.
- Fine tune ABR routes within BGP Autonomous Systems to provide
- Consolidate Tier 3 Feeder Routers in an effort to provide
optimum routing and efficient bandwidth usage.
- Redesigned the INTRA Area 0 transport medium using ATM and
fine tune the routing configuration to provide logical
resilience in case of Frame Relay link failures from the ABRs to
the feeder sites.
- Provide DEC LAT-to-IP and IP-to-LAT translations ,Replace
access method to SNA from RSRB to DLSw+ and IP
- Feasibility study/cost analysis/ resource management/capacity
planning for IP over ATM/Frame Relay migration
- Architect new network design topology and increase bandwidth
- Designed, deployed network architecture and disaster recovery
solutions that withstood 9/11/01 disaster without a single
transaction failure despite carrier failure
- Client Cards FDDI Migration Project - Architect, manage
and implement the client backbone Network Migration from FDDI
& token Ring to switched Fast Ethernet
- Perform business analysis, feasibility study, budgetary
estimate, project management, relocate and consolidate network
data sites to new client facilities in support of network
expansion. Plan implementation and roll-out Solutions
- Site Survey, data collection, facilities management
planning, data center environmental facilities planning and
cable infrastructure to relocate and consolidate network data
- Network management, 3rd level support in NOC
- Client Mid-Range Data Center Relocation - consolidate, merge
divergent networks, systems, data centers, decommission WAN bridged
- Design,implement,provision, procure new network solutions
and fault tolerant architecture, architect contingency plan,
site relocation cost analysis, Network Impact analysis, WAN
bandwidth cost analysis, strategic business analysis, global
project planning,enterprise router architecture
- Consolidate and merge various technologies and equipment -
routers,switches, Gigabit Ethernet,token ring,layer2 & 3
switching, IGRP, OSPF, BGP, (HRSP),DECnet Phase III & IV
routing,DECnet, LAT bridging,SNA, DLSW+, SRB,SDLC Tunneling,
Frame Relay, X.25, ISDN, ATM, VLAN, Point to Point Transport,
SNMP, VAX, HP UNIX, EMS, VTAM
BASE ONE CERTIFICATIONS
Base One is NO longer an
8(a), or HubZone certified company.
Base One is a Small Business
Women Owned Small Disadvantaged Business
Base One previously held certifications by the SBA. Please disregard any references to Base One being currently certified as an 8(a) or HubZone firm by the SBA.
Click here for more information.